1 5 2 3 4 Inch Stiff Putty Knife 1pcs Scraper Blade Scraper Shovel Carbon Steel

1.5 2 3 4 inch Stiff Putty Knife 1pcs Scraper Blade Scraper Shovel Carbon Steel Plastic Handle Wall Plastering Knife Hand Tool


1.5 2 3 4 inch Stiff Putty Knife 1pcs Scraper Blade Scraper Shovel Carbon Steel Plastic Handle Wall Plastering Knife Hand Tool


hello, a bad you've got loose the shaft that is put in the drill, do not your rivet and to enter the rivet q q apply toughness and to remove the surplus rivet q disarm it. I would like a solution to the problem of the riveter.
Delivering in the right obtain, just what I needed, I just had to wait longer for distribution (50 days), I'm awaiting the next purchase
Item with success delivered! I'm satisfied with buyer services!! This is a good product!! As described!!! To seller many thanks!
Very good. Only the package was broken. The box and all sorts of things in the box ended up out. Most of it is identified and still there. The conduire was not Frank Martin! He could be always very precies regarding his load!
The packaging of the case encountered during transportation, the package seems to have been dropped, however the containers are safe and appear, I am satisfied with the buy I recommend the seller!
Good product or service, but improvements required. Just not штивт dowel, had machine underlay and then everything moved to great success. Sorry video can not attach while using work of this device, complete see how it works.


  • DIY Supplies: Paint & Decorating
  • Handle Material: Plastic
  • Brand Name: STAR TORQUE
  • Blade Material: Carbon Steel
  • is_customized: Yes
  • Model Number: STY0382

  • 1_3_4_2ali3_

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking