Hot Selling 30pc DIAMOND BURS Bur Bit Set DREMEL 3mm Shank Rotary Tool Drill Bit For
Diamond Conical Grinding Head Set DREMEL 3mm shank Rotary Tool Drill Bit for grinding jade, stone, marble, glass

Great polishing paste of different almond. You can polish the knife in the mirror. Paste of different hues, so as not to confuse, which can be very convenient. Fast shipping. Definitely 5 stars.
Polishing paste came quickly. Every little thing is packed. The contents of the package are completely consistent with the photo. Recommend
Very VERY long delivery. Simply put, patiently waiting was not worth the money saved. Maybe I find fault, but in the photo of the owner a jar will be much larger.
Delivery a little more than a 30 days in Rostov. Track amount tracked. But they did not call from the mail, as is commonly the case, I had to track it myself. The product itself looks good. I have not tested out it yet.
Pasta agency, thought it would be like a thick slurry. I have not attempted it yet. Delivery to Kiev took 4 weeks.

Diamond Conical Grinding Head 3mm shank Rotary Tool Drill Bit for grinding jade, stone, marble, glass




Comments
Post a Comment