MOSKI Freeshipping DIY Big Power 5500mw Laser Module DIY Laser Head 5 5w DIY 5 5w
MOSKI ,Freeshipping ,DIY big power 5500mw laser module,DIY laser head 5.5w,DIY 5.5w lasers,450nm blue light laser

pasta and plata, scorching and scorching generally, ordinary goy pasta not having magic, two weeks delivery
Zelenka as Zelenka. fast delivery. to Israel 3 weeks. store reliable. wishing to recommend.
shipping is fast, the track is partially tracked (when it’s gone and when is considered arrived in the mail)
We ordered pasta on Oct 16, received the goods in October 26. I price Seller in "5 stars" by all criteria. Say thanks to! I received the substance on the 16th of Oct, received on the 26th associated with October. I appreciate the Seller "5 stars" for all requirements. Thanks!
Very fast delivery, a couple weeks. Already taken aback, I thought 3 months will go such a cheap offer. The bar is very large, several to 3 cm, in height 1 . 5. For 30 years it will likely be enough for me. Thank.

5.5W
(For Russian buyers, if you need the power supply, please choose ship from China)
Wave length: 450NM
Power : 5.5W
Electric current: 1A - 3A
Voltage: DC 12V
Working temperature: +10 ~+40
Driver module:TTL
include:1*laser tube
1*glasses
1*power supply (Only ship from China includes power supply)
NOTICE
It can NOT cut any metal. It works on normal wood, but NOT plywood.








Comments
Post a Comment