RUITOOL 6 150mm 12 7mm Grinding Wheel 60 3000 Grit Diamond Cutting Disc Polishing Wheels Abrasive
RUITOOL 6"/150mm 12.7mm Grinding Wheel 60-3000 Grit Diamond Cutting Disc Polishing Wheels Abrasive Rotary Tool

Very good polishing paste of different grain. You can polish the knife from the mirror. Paste of different colours, so as not to confuse, which is very convenient. Fast shipping and delivery. Definitely 5 stars.
Polishing paste came quickly. Everything is packed. The contents of the package are completely consistent with the photo. Recommend
Very VERY long delivery. Simply put, waiting was not worth the money saved. Might be I find fault, in the photo of the seller a jar will be greater.
Delivery a little more than a calendar month in Rostov. Track quantity tracked. But they did not call from the mail, as is normally the case, I had to track that myself. The product itself looks good. I have not experimented with it yet.
Pasta organization, thought it would be like a solid slurry. I have not tried out it yet. Delivery in order to Kiev took 4 weeks.

Features:
- High-carbon steel contour, solid structure
- Emery raw materials, wear-resistant
- Dry grinding, wet grinding can be used in a wide range
- Substrate plating process, the use of longer
- For a variety of materials polished








Comments
Post a Comment