150W Co2 Laser Power Supply AC220V 110V For Co2 Laser Engraving Machine
Co2 Laser 150W Power Supply HY-T150W AC220V/110V For Co2 Laser Engraving Machine

hello, a bad you've got loose the shaft that is certainly put in the drill, do not your rivet and to enter the rivet q q apply strength and to remove the surplus rivet q disarm it. I would like a solution to the problem of the riveter.
Delivering in the right buy, just what I needed, I just had to wait longer for delivery (50 days), I'm looking forward to the next purchase
Item with success delivered! I'm satisfied with client services!! This is a good product!! Seeing that described!!! To seller many thanks!
Very good. Only the bundle was broken. The box and all sorts of things in the box ended up out. Most of it is observed and still there. The conduire was not Frank Martin! He could be always very precies together with his load!
The packaging of the case encountered during transportation, the parcel seems to have been dropped, nevertheless the containers are safe and noise, I am satisfied with the order I recommend the seller!
Good product, but improvements required. Simply not штивт dowel, had washing machine underlay and then everything is now to great success. Apologies video can not attach using the work of this device, do see how it works.













| Model | Model-Number | Match Laser Tube Power | Laser TYpe | Link | ||||
| Common Power Supply | HY-T35 | 30-40W | CO2 Laser | Link | ||||
| HY-T50 | 50W | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| HY-T60 | 60W | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| HY-T80 | 80W | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| HY-W120 | 100-120W | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| HY-T150 | 130W-150W | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| HY-W150 | 150-180W | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| Power Supply For RECI | DY-10 | 80W(W1/W2) | CO2 Laser | Link | ||||
| DY-13 | 10W(W4) | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| DY-20 | 150W(W2/28) | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| Power Supply For YUMING | YUEMING-80 | 80W | CO2 Laser | Link | ||||
| YUEMING-150 | 150W | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| Power Supply For EFR | HY-Es80 | 80w | CO2 Laser | Link | ||||
| HY-Es100 | 100-120w | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
| HY-Es150 | 130-150w | CO2 Laser | Link | |||||
























Comments
Post a Comment