15W 450nm Laser Head DIY Laser Machine Facus AdjustableTTL PWM 15000mW Blue Laser Module Laser Cutter

15W 450nm Laser Head DIY Laser Machine Facus AdjustableTTL/PWM 15000mW blue laser module laser cutter for CNC engraving machine


15W 450nm Laser Head DIY Laser Machine Facus AdjustableTTL/PWM 15000mW blue laser module laser cutter for CNC engraving machine


pasta and encuadernación, scorching and scorching on the whole, ordinary goy pasta with no magic, two weeks delivery
Zelenka as Zelenka. fast distribution. to Israel 3 weeks. purchase reliable. wishing to recommend.
shipping and delivery is fast, the the path is partially tracked (when it’s gone and when it may be arrived in the mail)
I ordered pasta on October 16, received the goods upon October 26. I pace Seller in "5 stars" by all criteria. Give thanks! I received the composite on the 16th of September, received on the 26th of October. I appreciate the Retailer "5 stars" for all set of guidelines. Thanks!
Very fast delivery, 2 weeks. Already taken aback, I thought few months will go such a cheap bundle. The bar is very large, 3 to 3 cm, in height one 5. For 30 years it will likely be enough for me. Thank.


  • Brand Name: annoytools

  • 15W 450nm Laser Head DIY Laser Machine Facus AdjustableTTL/PWM 15000mW blue laser module laser cutter for CNC engraving machine

    1

    --Laser module power is relatively large, only for industrial use, to prohibit the exposure of the eye, otherwise it will cause permanent blindness, the consequences at your own risk.

    --Do not use in flammable and gas atmospheres to avoid fire and explosion

    --Prohibit children from exposure to this laser product.

    --Do not open the module to avoid damage.

    3

    --Laser wavelength: 450 nm (blue viole)

    --Spot type: Dotted (adjustable)

    --Light power: 15 Watts (15000mw)

    --Drive mode: external ACC constant current drive

    --Cooling method: Forced Air Cooling

    --Operating voltage: 12V DC

    --Shell material: Aluminum, Surface Anodized

    --Module material: Copper

    --Life Time:8,000hours

    --Working temperature:-40-75Celsius

     

    Packing list:

    15W ​laser module*1

    power supply*1

    Protect glasses*1

    2

    1 (1)1 (2)1 (3)1 (4)

    00000

     

    Comments

    1. Hi

      I have this machine but it is weak and not strong enough to cut objects

      EleksMaker® EleksLaser- A3 Pro 2500mW Laser Engraving Machine CNC Laser Printer

      Can I replace this to give more power? And I can install this on the chassis I have

      15W 450nm Laser Head DIY Laser Machine Facus AdjustableTTL PWM 15000mW Blue Laser Module Laser Cutter

      Behnam

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking