40pcs Triangle Sanding Sheets Durable Sanding Pads Sandpaper 5 Holes 60 80 120 240 Grits For
40pcs Triangle Sanding Sheets Durable Sanding Pads Sandpaper 5 Holes 60/80/120/240 Grits For Grinding Abrasive Tools

Good product, polishes excellent. The only pity is that dried. Thank you so much seller!
the product arrived a little late yet I get good connection with the seller
I can not touch upon the product since I have not experimented with it yet, but I actually send it very well in addition to fast
Super fast delivery to be able to Minsk region. since the buy is two weeks!
all OK. Pasta looks more like dehydrated clay (goy's paste)
Give thanks. It all came quickly. But now I can not understand it plus it should be so dry or what?
I am trying to gloss the protective glass from the camera of the smartphone, yet I do not have enough tolerance for 1 . 5 a long time if I achieve the desired effect.

RI000119
Specification:
-
Brand new
-
Material: aluminum oxide
-
Color: as picture shows
-
Shape: triangle
-
Number of holes: 5
-
Grits: 60, 80, 120, 240( each of 10)
-
Size: approx. 140mm*90mm/5.51*3.54"
-
Easy to use, and anti-clogging
-
Suitable for all 140mm detail sanders
-
For electric tools, pneumatic tools, grinding machines
-
Used in metal and non-metal, wood, rubber, leather, plastic, stone, glass and other materials grinding, polishing
Package included:
-
10pcs x 60 grits triangle sanding sheets
-
10pcs x 80 grits triangle sanding sheets
-
10pcs x 120 grits triangle sanding sheets
-
10pcs x 240 grits triangle sanding sheets
Note:
-
Please allow 1-5mm errors due to manual measurement
-
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.







Comments
Post a Comment