7Pcs Brass Collet 1 0 1 6 2 0 2 4 3 0 3 2 Check

7Pcs Brass Collet 1.0/1.6/2.0/2.4/3.0/3.2 + Check M8*0.75 Fits Rotary Tools


7Pcs Brass Collet 1.0/1.6/2.0/2.4/3.0/3.2 + Check M8*0.75 Fits Rotary Tools


Good product, polishes fine. The only pity is that dried up. Thank you so much seller!
the product arrived a little late but I get good transmission with the seller
I can not inquire into the product since I have not tested out it yet, but I send it very well in addition to fast
Super fast delivery in order to Minsk region. since the order is two weeks!
all FINE. Pasta looks more like dried out clay (goy's paste)
Say thanks to. It all came quickly. Only now I can not understand it and it also should be so dry or what?
I am trying to gloss the protective glass in the camera of the smartphone, but I do not have enough fortitude for 1 . 5 hrs if I achieve the desired effect.


  • is_customized: No
  • DIY Supplies: Electrical
  • Model Number: 1A10264
  • Type: Brass Collet

  • Product description
    7 pcs / lot Bronze Tweezers 1.0 / 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.4 / 3.0 / 3.2 + Check M8 * 0.75 If Fits Rotary Tools accessories
    Please note the black M8 * 0.75 chuck is not suitable for the original.

    Quantity:7Pcs
    Package includes:
    6Pcs*Bronze Tweezers 1.0/1.6/2.0/2.4/3.0/3.2
    1Pcs*M8 * 0.75 Fits Rotary Tools

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking