Free Ship RH 006 Mini Vise Parallel Jaw Vice Table Vice Can Use Distribution Drill Stand

Free ship RH-006 mini vise Parallel-jaw vice table vice Can use distribution drill stand for cnc router machine carving


Free ship RH-006 mini vise Parallel-jaw vice table vice Can use distribution drill stand for cnc router machine carving


Good product, polishes okay. The only pity is that dried. Thank you so much seller!
this product arrived a little late yet I get good transmission with the seller
I can not reply to the product since I have not tried out it yet, but We send it very well in addition to fast
Super fast delivery for you to Minsk region. since the obtain is two weeks!
all OK. Pasta looks more like dried clay (goy's paste)
Thank. It all came quickly. Only now I can not understand it and it should be so dry as well as what?
I am trying to enhance the protective glass with the camera of the smartphone, nevertheless I do not have enough endurance for 1 . 5 several hours if I achieve the desired final result.


  • Model Number: RH-006

  •  

    Free ship! RH - 006 mini vise Parallel-jaw vice table vice Can use distribution drill stand

     

    About Shipping:

    After received buyers\' payment , Goods will be shipped within 2~5 business days.

    1. By CNPOST/seller\'s shipping channel, the shipping time needs about 25~60 business days , buyers needn\'t custom tax and any fees !

    2. By DHL/TNT, goods will arrive buyers\' country within 5~7 days after shipped .
    But buyer need clearance custom and pay custom tax !
    if can not clear customs before the deadline, your Customs will distroy the goods,
    and you have to bear all cost caused by the Customs clearance dealy.
     
    Notice:
     

    Please open the package and check it before confirm receipt. If some parts are damaged during transportation, please contact us to get replacement parts. Or if you have any problem of assembling and wroking, please give us the opportunity to solve problems.

    And if you are satisfied with our products and service, please don\'t forget to give us all 5 stars feedback.

    QQ20170207170010

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking