10Pc 0 5 3 2mm Brass Drill Chucks Collet Bits Set Fit Nut For Rotary Tool
10Pc 0.5-3.2mm Brass Drill Chucks Collet Bits Set Fit Nut for Rotary Tool

Good polishing paste of different materials. You can polish the knife from the mirror. Paste of different colours, so as not to confuse, and that is very convenient. Fast delivery. Definitely 5 stars.
Perfecting paste came quickly. Every little thing is packed. The material of the package are totally consistent with the photo. Recommend
Extra long delivery. Simply put, waiting was not worth the money saved. Maybe I find fault, however in the photo of the vendor a jar will be larger.
Delivery a little more than a thirty day period in Rostov. Track amount tracked. But they did not call up from the mail, as is normally the case, I had to track it myself. The product itself appearance good. I have not tried it yet.
Pasta firm, thought it would be like a solid slurry. I have not experimented with it yet. Delivery to Kiev took 4 weeks.

100% brand new and high quality
Material:Brass
Color: Golden
Features:
1. Durable and practical
2. Compatible with most of rotary tools used in hardware,hobby,home,etc
3. Suitable for installation inside diameter of less than 4.8mm drill,electric grinding,hanging mill,hose above
Description:
1. Color:Golden
2. Material:Brass
3. Overall Length:17mm/0.66\'\'
4. Shank Diameter :4.8mm/
5. Clamping Diameter : 0.5mm/0.8mm/1.0mm/1.2mm/1.5mm/1.8mm/2.0mm/2.4mm/3.0mm/3.2mm
Quantity:10 Pcs
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!

Comments
Post a Comment