2 Pcs 82mm Long Silver Tone Electric Planer Blades For Makita 1900B
TCT 82mm Long Silver Ton Electric Planer Blades/ Planer Cutter / Woodworking Tools for Makita 1900B

Goods complement the description. Delivery 25 days. I am satisfied with the invest in. Thank.
Goods received, shipping company SDEK. I did not sign on my work, I hope everything will work. Thank you seller, successful sales.
Received for 10 (!! ) days. Works. Corresponds to the description. Purchasing on Aliexpress is already unsafe, accounts are blocked without a reason. Prices for Ali became far from cheap, and now they should wait 60 days. Ali now always takes the side of the seller in a dispute and consider your evidence and score of the account. The decision is usually sending the goods back and entire refund, despite the fact that the goods tend to be sent with characteristics completely (! ) Other than people shown by the seller. My partner and i advise you, since the track is actually checked only in your land and then disappears (already verified). The reference of the products is the correct loss of merchandise and your money. I do not talk about the months spent! And now also the seller would not write, the number of letters restricted. I am not going to obtain goods on Ali ever again.

TCT 82mm Long Silver Ton Electric Planer Blades/ Planer Cutter / Woodworking Tools for Makita 1900B

- Made of TCT material, which can offer a long use life. ( Note: TCT materials is much better than HSS materials, much sharp and with long use life)
- Sharp blade fit for cutting soft woods, hard wood, ply-wood board etc.
-
Product Name Electric Planer Blade Model Makita 1900B Type Single Flute Color Silver Tone Dimension 82 x 29 x 3mm/ 3.2" x 1.1" x 0.012" (L*W*T) Material TCT Net Weigth 211g Package 2 Electric Planer Blade / box













Comments
Post a Comment