3 Inch 4 Inch 80mm 100mm Metal Bond Wet Diamond Floor Polishing Pads Concrete Grinding Disc
3 inch 4 inch 80mm 100mm Metal Bond Wet Diamond Floor Polishing Pads Concrete Grinding Disc Hook & Loop backed

Fine polishing paste of different grain. You can polish the knife inside the mirror. Paste of different colors, so as not to confuse, which can be very convenient. Fast shipment. Definitely 5 stars.
Perfecting paste came quickly. Every thing is packed. The articles of the package are thoroughly consistent with the photo. Recommend
Extra long delivery. Simply put, waiting around was not worth the money saved. Maybe I find fault, in the photo of the seller a jar will be greater.
Delivery a little more than a four week period in Rostov. Track amount tracked. But they did not call up from the mail, as is usually the case, I had to track it myself. The product itself seems good. I have not tried it yet.
Pasta company, thought it would be like a thicker slurry. I have not experimented with it yet. Delivery for you to Kiev took 4 weeks.

Product Name
3 inch 4 inch 80mm 100mm Metal Bond Wet Diamond Floor Polishing Pads Concrete Grinding Disc Hook & Loop backed

Comments
Post a Comment