3 LOTS PACK TC 90 POGUT TOYO TYPE GLASS HAND CUTTER 2 8MM
3 LOTS/PACK TC-90 POGUT TOYO TYPE GLASS HAND CUTTER, 2-8MM

The parcel visited Saratov for 20 days and nights. The pilot sent the vendor to the longitudinal saw acrylic. The seller sent the next day the responsive parcel.
About the functional I can not say anything, but the delivery of MEGA acceleration. Three days order control, and six for delivery from the Middle Kingdom!!! My partner and i advise everyone to this owner!
Delivery 20 days. Sent within a few minutes after payment!!! Fully tracked. I am enthusiastic about the product. THANK
The seller is quite grateful for the prompt waste of the order. The package arrived in 6 days is often a record, it is not really very fast, I am shocked. The disc is made to look qualitatively tested no complaints, how much time will last. ALL THIS IS A SEND IN THIS SELLER. Respekt seller!!!!

3 LOTS TC-90 POGUT TOYO TYPE GLASS HAND CUTTER, 6PCS/LOT, For 2-8mm Glass



\\

Comments
Post a Comment