6 In 1 Multi Function Glazing Carbon Steel Putty Knife Blade Antirust Batch Knife High Polished
6-in-1 Multi-function Glazing Carbon Steel Putty Knife Blade Antirust Batch Knife High-polished Wipe Scraper Tool HW112

The parcel visited Saratov for 20 days. The pilot sent the seller to the longitudinal saw olive oil. The seller sent the next day a new responsive parcel.
About the practical I can not say anything, though the delivery of MEGA pace. Three days order processing, and six for shipping and delivery from the Middle Kingdom!!! I advise everyone to this owner!
Delivery 20 days. Delivered within a few minutes after payment!!! Fully tracked. I am satisfied with the product. THANK
The seller is extremely grateful for the prompt waste of the order. The parcel arrived in 6 days is a record, it is not really very fast, I am shocked. The dvd is made to look qualitatively examined no complaints, how much time last. ALL THIS IS A SEND IN THIS SELLER. Respekt seller!!!!

Design: 6-in-1 Putty Knife Plastic Handle Carbon Steel Blade
Model NO.: HW112
Material: carbon steel,plastic
Size: 3\'\'/75mm
Length: approx.235mm
Quantities: 1pc
Color: sliver/black
Net Weight: approx.106g/pc
Function: shaving,shovelling,coating,stirring
Features:
<1>.6 in 1 multi-function
<2>.Factory supply, competitive prices.
<3>.Surface glossy,common polished or mirror polished,no rust














Comments
Post a Comment