70pcs Sandpaper Grinding Wheel Dremel Tools Dremel Accessories Rotary Tool Abrasive Sanding Paper Polishing For Woodworking
70pcs sandpaper grinding wheel dremel tools dremel accessories rotary tool abrasive sanding paper polishing for woodworking disc

hello, a bad one has loose the shaft that is certainly put in the drill, do not the actual rivet and to enter the rivet q q apply durability and to remove the surplus rivet q disarm it. I need a solution to the problem of the riveter.
Delivering in the right get, just what I needed, I just were required to wait longer for delivery (50 days), I'm anticipating the next purchase
Item with success delivered! I'm satisfied with purchaser services!! This is a good product!! Seeing that described!!! To seller thanks a lot!
Very good. Only the bundle was broken. The box and all sorts of things in the box were out. Most of it is observed and still there. The conduire was not Frank Martin! He's always very precies with his load!
The packaging of the case encountered during transportation, the parcel seems to have been dropped, nevertheless the containers are safe and noise, I am satisfied with the order I recommend the seller!
Good product or service, but improvements required. Hardly штивт dowel, had washing machine underlay and then everything moved to great success. Sorry video can not attach while using work of this device, complete see how it works.

Features:
mainly applied to Various metals, plastics, wood, jade to polish processing
Great for cleaning, deburring and general surface-finishing .
Specifications:
surface diameter: 6.5mm 12.7mm 12.7mm
Rod diameter: 3mm
Rod length: 40mm
Package included:
10pcs 12mm grinding wheel
1pcs Mandrel
30pcs 6.5mm Sandpaper circle wheel
1pcs Mandrel
30pcs 12.7mm Sandpaper circle wheel
1pcs Mandrel









Comments
Post a Comment