80mm 5 8 11 Thread Curve Grinding Diamond Grinding Cup Wheel Abrasive Wheel Leveling Wheels
FINGLEE 3inch/4inch,Thread m14 5/8-11 Curve grinding diamond grinding cup wheel abrasive wheel leveling wheels

Fine polishing paste of different feed. You can polish the knife from the mirror. Paste of different colours, so as not to confuse, that is very convenient. Fast shipment. Definitely 5 stars.
Polishing paste came quickly. Everything is packed. The material of the package are fully consistent with the photo. Recommend
Super long delivery. Simply put, waiting was not worth the money saved. Possibly I find fault, however in the photo of the retailer a jar will be much larger.
Delivery a little more than a calendar month in Rostov. Track number tracked. But they did not phone from the mail, as is commonly the case, I had to track the idea myself. The product itself appears to be good. I have not experimented with it yet.
Pasta organization, thought it would be like a heavy slurry. I have not tested out it yet. Delivery for you to Kiev took 4 weeks.

Model: FL-3CG3
Package: 1 piece
Diameter: 3 inch / 80mm, 4 inch / 100mm
Thickness: 15 mm
Thread: 5/8-11,M14
Material: diamond material and metal
Machine Compatible :
Active planetary grinding machines,Passive planetary grinder,
Polishing machine, Angle grinder, floor scrubber.





Comments
Post a Comment