CNC Router Tool Setting Auto Check Instrument CNC Tool Sensor Block
CNC Router Tool Setting Auto-Check Instrument CNC Tool Sensor Block

Great polishing paste of different materials. You can polish the knife within the mirror. Paste of different shades, so as not to confuse, and that is very convenient. Fast shipment. Definitely 5 stars.
Perfecting paste came quickly. Every thing is packed. The details of the package are completely consistent with the photo. Recommend
Very long delivery. Simply put, waiting was not worth the money saved. Perhaps I find fault, however in the photo of the vendor a jar will be much larger.
Delivery a little more than a 30 days in Rostov. Track number tracked. But they did not get in touch with from the mail, as is normally the case, I had to track that myself. The product itself appears to be good. I have not tried out it yet.
Pasta firm, thought it would be like a thicker slurry. I have not attempted it yet. Delivery to help Kiev took 4 weeks.




Color not optional
Connection :
1. Red wire connect to setting signal
2. Black wire connect to G point of control card





Comments
Post a Comment