DIATOOL 2pcs Diamond Cutting Grindng Disc Diameter 3 4 5 5 Dual Saw Blade Cut Grind
DIATOOL 2pcs Diamond Cutting Grindng Disc Diameter 3" 4.5" 5" Dual Saw Blade Cut Grind Sharpen Granite Marble Concrete Wheel

hello, a bad one has loose the shaft that is put in the drill, do not the actual rivet and to enter the rivet q q apply durability and to remove the surplus rivet q disarm it. I'd like to see a solution to the problem of the riveter.
Delivering in the right order, just what I needed, I just had to wait longer for delivery (50 days), I'm getting excited about the next purchase
Item with success delivered! I'm satisfied with customer services!! This is a good product!! Since described!!! To seller cheers!
Very good. Only the deal was broken. The box and things in the box were being out. Most of it is located and still there. The transporter was not Frank Martin! He is always very precies along with his load!
The packaging of the case sustained during transportation, the parcel seems to have been dropped, however the containers are safe and noise, I am satisfied with the order I recommend the seller!
Good product or service, but improvements required. Not штивт dowel, had machine underlay and then everything is now to great success. Remorseful video can not attach while using work of this device, complete see how it works.


Item: Diamond cutting grindng disc saw blade Dual blade cut grind Sharpen granite marble concrete
Quantity: 2pcs
Specification:
Outer Diameter 75mm (3") 115mm (4.5") 125mm (5")
Outer Diameter 75mm (3") Segment Thickness 2.4mm
Outer Diameter 115mm (4.5") Segment Thickness 2.6mm
Outer Diameter 125mm (5") Segment Thickness 2.8mm
Arbor M14 or 5/8-11(0.625 Inch)
Application: Granite, marble, natural and artificial stone, concrete, brick, block
Feature:
1. Wet or dry working
2. Excellent cutting performance in hard materials with a long service life
3. Special design of the holes on the core help cooling when processing
4. Ideal for stonemasons and sculptors
=======The End=======
Note: These products are marked with our brand. If you do not want our brand name, please leave us message, we could send you products without brand.
Customize service: If you order 20pcs we could mark your brand name on our products







| | | |
| | | |










Comments
Post a Comment