For Bosch Dewalt Makita 1 2 Shank Carbon Steel Reciprocating Saw Blade Accessories New S922EF

For Bosch Dewalt Makita 1/2" Shank Carbon Steel Reciprocating Saw Blade accessories new S922EF


For Bosch Dewalt Makita 1/2

good blades

hello, a bad underneath the loose the shaft that is put in the drill, do not the actual rivet and to enter the rivet q q apply toughness and to remove the surplus rivet q disarm it. I want a solution to the problem of the riveter.
Delivering in the right get, just what I needed, I just were required to wait longer for distribution (50 days), I'm looking towards the next purchase
Item successfully delivered! I'm satisfied with buyer services!! This is a good product!! Because described!!! To seller thanks!
Very good. Only the bundle was broken. The box or any things in the box were being out. Most of it is located and still there. The transporter was not Frank Martin! He is always very precies regarding his load!
The packaging of the case endured during transportation, the parcel seems to have been dropped, though the containers are safe and sound, I am satisfied with the invest in I recommend the seller!
Good solution, but improvements required. Simply not штивт dowel, had washer dryer underlay and then everything adjusted to great success. Remorseful video can not attach with all the work of this device, do see how it works.


  • Blade Material: Other
  • Finishing: Other
  • is_customized: Yes
  • Number of Pcs: 1 Pc
  • Blade Type: Band Saw Blades
  • Usage: Commercial Manufacture
  • Model Number: Reciprocating Saw Blade
  • Size: 0.9mm

  • Features:

     

    *Reciprocating saw blade S922EF for Bosch, Dewalt and Makita

    *1/2” universal shank

    *Ideal for straight or curve cutting in timbers and plastics up to 100mm thickness

    *Carbon steel material, durable to use

    *Milling sawtooth, flexible for metal & wood cutting, especially for fast cutting

     

    Specifications:

     

    *Material: Carbon steel

    *Dimension: 150*19mm/6*0.7 inches (Approx.)

    *Thickness: 0.9mm

    *Tooth Spacing: 1.4mm

    *Shank: 1/2" Universal Shank

    *Quantity: 1pc

     

    Package Contents:

     

    1*Reciprocating Saw Blade

     

    Note: The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.

     


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking