Laser Ceramic Dia 32mm Raytools Nozzle Holder OEM Precitec WSX Raytools Fiber Laser Cutting Head Nozzle

Laser Ceramic Dia.32mm Raytools Nozzle Holder OEM Precitec WSX Raytools Fiber Laser Cutting Head Nozzle Holder wholesale


Laser Ceramic Dia.32mm Raytools Nozzle Holder OEM Precitec WSX Raytools Fiber Laser Cutting Head Nozzle Holder wholesale


Nice paste, i use this in combination with a green paste 3000# on a leather strop and i also get razor sharp knives... this amount is enough to help last for years. i am very happy consumer. recommending
I highly recommend this device, the delivery time was excellent also
In the case of not made use of, it looks like what I wanted. I am going to add a review later) Extremely shipping - to Crimea for 10 days
I can not comment on the product since I haven't tried it yet, but I send it wonderfully and fast
I obtained the product in three several weeks. the belt is excellent, often the paste is good, the jewel is good, but a little indicate. I advise you to take!!!


  • Model Number: 32/28mm
  • Screw: M14
  • Height: 15mm
  • Model Number: Raytools laser ceramic AK270 BT240

  • 001002003004

    Laser Ceramic Dia.32mm Raytools Nozzle Holder OEM Precitec WSX Raytools Fiber Laser Cutting Head Nozzle Holder wholesale 
     
    Specifications:
    Model:  32mm(Raytools)  
    Outside Diameter: 32/28mm
    Thickness: 12mm 
    Screw:M14
    Application: For Precitec Lasermech Raytools  fiber laser cutting machine. Can undertake 300-6000W laser power.  
     
     

     

    11

    223344

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking