LETAOSK 105mm X 22mm Grinding Wheel Cut Off Cutter Abrasive Disc Cutting Disc For 325 Pitch

LETAOSK 105mm x 22mm Grinding Wheel Cut Off Cutter Abrasive Disc Cutting Disc for 325 Pitch 3/8" Sharpener Grinder Chainsaw


LETAOSK 105mm x 22mm Grinding Wheel Cut Off Cutter Abrasive Disc Cutting Disc for 325 Pitch 3/8


Nice paste, i use this in combination with a green paste 3000# on a leather strop and i also get razor sharp blades... this amount is enough to be able to last for years. i am very happy customer. recommending
I highly recommend this device, the delivery time was good also
In the case of not employed, it looks like what I wanted. Items add a review later) Very shipping - to Crimea for 10 days
I can't comment on the product since I have not tried it yet, although I send it well and fast
I acquired the product in three days. the belt is excellent, often the paste is good, the jewel is good, but a little suggest. I advise you to take!!!


  • Brand Name: LETAOSK
  • DIY Supplies: Woodworking
  • Type: Abrasive Pad
  • Model Number: Cutting Disc
  • is_customized: No
  • Material: Non-woven ceramic
  • Color: Dark brown
  • Size: 10.5x2.2x0.3cm(4.1x0.9x0.1inch)(IDxODxT)
  • Suitable: for 3/8lp and 325 Pitch Chainsaw

  • 105mm x 22mm Grinding Wheel for 325 Pitch 3/8" Sharpener Grinder Chainsaw
    • Condition: 100% new
    • Color: Dark brown
    • Material: Non-woven ceramic
    • Size: approx.10.5x2.2x0.3cm(4.1x0.9x0.1inch)(IDxODxT)
    • Item included: 1 x 105mm Grinding Wheel
    • Suitable for: 3/8lp and 325 Pitch Chainsaw.

      This Is Aftermarket Replacement Item But Not Genuine

    • Note: All dimensions are measured by hand, there may be small deviations.

    Product Dimension:

    Feature:

    1)100% brand new and high quality.

    2) Made of Non-woven ceramic, durable and long service life.

    3) Easy installation.

    4) Suitable for cutting and polishing the edge of a chain, such as a mill chain, a petrol saw, and chain saws.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking