Multi-function Screwdriver Tool Bag Durable 600D Oxford Cloth Sturdy Plastic Plate Side Easy Open Multi-function Use Storage Bag
Took to carry the nails. the particular fixture works, but the magnets are weak. I will disregard the seam and add magnets. take for this price you require. add easier to sew. Take care, strong magnets can spoil a flash drive within your phone. two magnets within the stitched cell3 magnets, hold screws, drills since general all steel safely. delivered fast-warehouse in Finland.All according to the description. I would recommend the bracelet and seller. The package was monitored all its way.Superb, beautiful, functional and very top quality magnetic bracelet on hand. I would recommend to buy.I liked typically the bracelet, I ordered my hubby as a gift. Magnet is. The seller is sociable along with the delivery pleased. thank
Type: BagMaterial: Nylonis_customized: YesModel Number: GJB-138Brand Name: MASTOOL351: 606Size: 20*10*5.5cm 
Product description:
Product name: Multi-function Screwdriver Tool Bag
Features:
Made of durable 600D Oxford cloth, long service life.
Both side have plastic plate under the surface, more sturdy.
With a handle, light and portable to carry.
Smooth zipper, easy to open and close.
Package:
1× Multi-function Screwdriver Tool Bag









Comments
Post a Comment