RIJILEI 8 Inch 200mm Diamond Metal Bond Grinding Disc For Granite For Auto Polishing Machine Grinding

RIJILEI 8 Inch 200mm diamond metal bond grinding disc for granite for auto polishing machine Grinding Abrasive Tools MG01


RIJILEI 8 Inch 200mm diamond metal bond grinding disc for granite for auto polishing machine Grinding Abrasive Tools MG01


Good product, polishes good. The only pity is that dried out. Thank you so much seller!
this product arrived a little late nevertheless I get good connection with the seller
I can not reply to the product since I have not tested out it yet, but I send it very well and also fast
Super fast delivery in order to Minsk region. since the obtain is two weeks!
all OK. Pasta looks more like dried clay (goy's paste)
Thank. It all came quickly. Only now I can not understand it plus it should be so dry or maybe what?
I am trying to polish the protective glass in the camera of the smartphone, nevertheless I do not have enough persistence for 1 . 5 hrs if I achieve the desired end result.


  • Brand Name: RIJILEI
  • Model Number: MG01
  • Type: Abrasive Disc
  • is_customized: Yes
  • DIY Supplies: Tiling
  • Type: Diamond metal grinding disc
  • Diameter: 200mm / 8inch
  • 4 Screw hold: M6
  • Teeth size: 40*7*10mm
  • Grit: #50,#100,#200,#400
  • Use: Wet
  • Use for: Marble, Granite, Concrete floor
  • Shipping: Free shipping

  • hot1

    4DS1104DS24DS35DS1

    4GM73JKP84JKP43GM6

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     

    Model NO. :   MG01

    Diameter   :   8 inch / 216mm 

    Grit   :    #50, #100, #200, #400

    Hole  :   M6

    Teeth size :   40*7*10mm

    Use  :   Wet 

    Package   :    1 piece

    Material   :    Diamond and metal

    Use for   :   Auto polishing machine 

    Characteristic : High polishing efficiency, strong abrasion strength, it can improve the productivity and slab quality, besides making the more calm and elastic during working.

     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    12

    3

    456

    7

    QQ20170526164732

     

     

     

     

     
     
     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     

    1, If you\'re interested in any items, Please tell us which Stly and Grit you want .Thanks a lot!

    2, You can give us a message, or e-mail if we\'re not on-line. We will replay to you in the shortest possible time.

    3, Since computer screens have chromatic aberration,espesially bettween CRT screen and LCD screen.

    4.We can not guarantee that the color of our products will be exactly the same with the photographs you saw.

    5, If you buy multiple items from us. We may support combined shipping and shipping charge discount.

     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    1, Not Exceeding 2 KG, you can choose to shipping by China post Air Mail or ePacket

    2, Please waitting for it patiently. Maybe the shipping time will be a little long.

    3, If over 2 KG, please choose the EMS,DHL,UPS or Fedex ect. 

     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     aeProduct.getSubject()

     

     

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking