STARTORQUE 0 230mm Vertical Ruler Magnet Bubble Plumber Black Plastic Spirit Level Leveler Torpedo Ruler Water

STARTORQUE 0-230mm Vertical Ruler Magnet Bubble Plumber Black plastic Spirit level Leveler Torpedo ruler water level meter


STARTORQUE 0-230mm Vertical Ruler Magnet Bubble Plumber Black plastic Spirit level Leveler Torpedo ruler water level meter


Good product, polishes okay. The only pity is that dry. Thank you so much seller!
the item arrived a little late nevertheless I get good conversation with the seller
I can not inquire into the product since I have not tested out it yet, but I send it very well and fast
Super fast delivery to Minsk region. since the obtain is two weeks!
all OK. Pasta looks more like dry clay (goy's paste)
Thank. It all came quickly. But now I can not understand it and yes it should be so dry or maybe what?
I am trying to enhance the protective glass in the camera of the smartphone, nevertheless I do not have enough tolerance for 1 . 5 time if I achieve the desired end result.


  • Type: Ruler

  • Random color

    HTB1tUtSSVXXXXaMXVXXq6xXFXXXSHTB1Yjp1SVXXXXbSXFXXq6xXFXXXGHTB1AIxNSVXXXXXnaXXXq6xXFXXXAHTB1lK5kSVXXXXa1XXXXq6xXFXXXsHTB1lk9lSVXXXXX_XXXXq6xXFXXXYHTB11yGfSVXXXXcMXXXXq6xXFXXXGHTB1A0trSVXXXXaAaFXXq6xXFXXXL

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking