Taiwan Besdia Diamond Compound Paste Polishing Lapping Premiun Grade
Taiwan Besdia Diamond Compound Paste Polishing Lapping Premiun Grade

The parcel attended Saratov for 20 days and nights. The pilot sent the seller to the longitudinal saw essential oil. The seller sent the next day a new responsive parcel.
About the practical I can not say anything, however the delivery of MEGA rate. Three days order digesting, and six for shipping from the Middle Kingdom!!! My partner and i advise everyone to this vendor!
Delivery 20 days. Delivered within a few minutes after payment!!! Fully tracked. I am happy the product. THANK
The seller is quite grateful for the prompt fetch of the order. The parcel arrived in 6 days is a record, it is not really very fast, I am shocked. The disc is made to look qualitatively tested no complaints, how much time can last. ALL THIS IS A SEND IN THIS SELLER. Respekt seller!!!!

This price is for 1 piece Besdia diamond compounds.
Please leave me a message about what mesh size you want!








Other specifications : Standard grade (Click picture below)

Comments
Post a Comment