Wet Dry Sand Paper Wood Abrasive Paper Sheets Polishing Sanding Waterproof Sandpaper Grit 1000 2000 3000
Wet Dry Sand Paper Wood Abrasive Paper Sheets Polishing Sanding Waterproof Sandpaper Grit 1000 2000 3000 emery abrasive paper

Good product, polishes good. The only pity is that dry out. Thank you so much seller!
the item arrived a little late although I get good conversation with the seller
I can not touch upon the product since I have not tried it yet, but We send it very well in addition to fast
Super fast delivery to Minsk region. since the obtain is two weeks!
all OKAY. Pasta looks more like dried up clay (goy's paste)
Give thanks. It all came quickly. Only now I can not understand it and it also should be so dry or even what?
I am trying to enhance the protective glass from the camera of the smartphone, nevertheless I do not have enough endurance for 1 . 5 a long time if I achieve the desired final result.

Wet Dry Sand Paper Wood Abrasive Paper Sheets Polishing Sanding Waterproof Sandpaper Grit 1000 2000 3000 emery abrasive paper






Features:
Sand paper sheet be used by hand grinding.
Waterproof, wet grinding.
The soft backing paper ensures a good fit to your hand.
Has uniform and good grinding effect after grinding.
The high-quality materials produce these paper guarantee long life.
Excellent for smoothing of automotive bodies and polishing auto bodies.
Specifications:
Abrasive grain:Silicon Carbide
Grit Size: 1000# 2000# 3000#
Backing:Latex paper
Size:9x3.6 Inch
Package includes:
1 x Silicon Carbide Waterproof Abrasive Soft flex Papers

Comments
Post a Comment