10m Superfine Diamond Cutting Saw Blades Jade Metal Marble Granite Wire Saw Blade Tool
10m Superfine Diamond cutting saw blades Jade metal marble granite wire saw blade tool

Goods complement the description. Delivery 3 weeks. I am satisfied with the buy. Thank.
Goods received, shipment company SDEK. I did not book my work, I hope every thing will work. Thank you seller, productive sales.
Received for 10 (!! ) days. Operates. Corresponds to the description. Shopping for on Aliexpress is already risky, accounts are blocked without a reason. Prices for Ali have grown to be far from cheap, and now weather resistant wait 60 days. Ali now always takes the part of the seller in a dispute and consider your evidence and rating of the account. The decision is obviously sending the goods back and full refund, despite the fact that the goods are usually sent with characteristics fully (! ) Other than people shown by the seller. My spouse and i advise you, since the track will be checked only in your nation and then disappears (already verified). The reference of the items is the correct loss of materials and your money. I do not really talk about the months put in! And now also the seller would not write, the number of letters constrained. I am not going to purchase goods on Ali nowadays.

Superfine Diamond cutting saw blades Jade metal wire saw blade tool
Size: 0.15mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0,33mm, 0.35mm, 0.42mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.70mm. Please choose the one you need.
Package: 2packs, 5m







\\

Comments
Post a Comment