12pcs W0 5 40 Diamond Polishing Abrasive Paste Compound Syringes Grinding Polishing Lapping Paste Micron Glass

12pcs W0.5 ~40 Diamond Polishing Abrasive Paste Compound Syringes Grinding Polishing Lapping Paste Micron Glass Metal Tools


12pcs W0.5 ~40 Diamond Polishing Abrasive Paste Compound Syringes Grinding Polishing Lapping Paste Micron Glass Metal Tools


Good product, polishes great. The only pity is that dried out. Thank you so much seller!
the product arrived a little late although I get good transmission with the seller
I can not touch upon the product since I have not attempted it yet, but My partner and i send it very well as well as fast
Super fast delivery for you to Minsk region. since the purchase is two weeks!
all ALL RIGHT. Pasta looks more like dried clay (goy's paste)
Appreciate. It all came quickly. Only now I can not understand it and yes it should be so dry or even what?
I am trying to polish the protective glass with the camera of the smartphone, nevertheless I do not have enough fortitude for 1 . 5 hrs if I achieve the desired result.


  • Material: diamond
  • Size: as shown
  • Model Number: diamond paste
  • is_customized: Yes
  • Usage: polishing tools
  • DIY Supplies: Metalworking
  • Abrasive Grain Sizes: 320-10000

  • 12pcs W0.5 ~40 Diamond Polishing Abrasive Lapping Paste Grinding Polishing Paste Compound Syringes Micron Glass Metal Tools

                                                                                                           

    Package:12pcs (W0.5 to W40  /    Single specification  

    Material:oil solubility

    Suitable for :jade,clocks and watches,lighters,jewelry,metal,such as high precision polishing.

    Tips:In light of different roughness of the surface of the workpiece, the use of different polishing paste particle number.

                                                                                                           

     

    Grit difference & scope of use

    W40 320# Coarse grinding and polishing

    W28 400# Ordinary polishing

    W20 600# Ordinary polishing

    W14 800# Ordinary polishing

    W10 1000# Ordinary polishing

    W7 1500# Fine polishing

    W5 2000# Fine polishing

    W3.5 3000# Fine polishing

    W2.5 4000# Fine polishing

    W1.5 6000# Mirror polishing

    W1.0 8000# Mirror polishing

    W0.5 10000# Mirror polishing

     

    ​                                                                                                       

     

    1234

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking