2PCS 3 Inch 75mm Soft Sponge Interface Pads For 3 Back Up Sanding Pad And Hook
2PCS 3 Inch(75mm) Soft Sponge Interface Pads for 3" Back-up Sanding Pad and Hook&Loop Sanding Discs for Uneven Surface Polishing

Good product, polishes okay. The only pity is that dried. Thank you so much seller!
the merchandise arrived a little late although I get good transmission with the seller
I can not reply to the product since I have not attempted it yet, but My spouse and i send it very well and fast
Super fast delivery in order to Minsk region. since the order is two weeks!
all OK. Pasta looks more like dried up clay (goy's paste)
Say thanks to. It all came quickly. Only now I can not understand it also it should be so dry or perhaps what?
I am trying to enhance the protective glass from the camera of the smartphone, nevertheless I do not have enough fortitude for 1 . 5 a long time if I achieve the desired end result.

Product Name: 2PCS 2 Inch(50mm) Soft Sponge Interface Pads for 2"Back-up Sanding Pad and Hook&Loop Sanding Discs for Uneven Surface Polishing
Material: soft sponge
Pad Diameter: 2 inch (50mm)
Density: soft
Connection Mode: hook&loop
Package Include: 2 x sponge interface pads



Free shipping for all the items to most countries. When the order amount is less than $5USD, we will ship them via China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, AliExpress Saver Shipping or Royal Mail Economy. The estimated delivery time: 15-35 days. When the order amount is more than $5USD, we will ship them via AliExpress Standard Shipping or ePacket. The estimated delivery time: 15-20 days.

You can use the following payment methods:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Paypal, Wire Transfer, Webmoney, Yandex.Money, Western Union, QIWI, DOKU, Mercado Pago, Boleto, bancontact, TEF, iDeal, Giropay, Sofort Banking, Carte Bancaire (Carte Blue), Przelewy24, SMS Payment in Russia (MTC, MegaFon, Beeline, TELE2), Cash Payment (Euroset, Syvaony, Russian Post), and AliExpress Pocket.
Please note: We are not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.

If you are not satisfied when you receive your item, please contact us before you leaving any negative feedback, we can arrange return for you, returning is accepted within 7 days, please contact us for shipping address, make sure the item keep its orginal state, no damage, and you need to pay the return fee. Or you can choose a partial refund and keep the product. Anyway, we are sure to give you a satisfactory answer.










Comments
Post a Comment