2pcs Lot POGUT High Quality Replacement Cutter Head For All Kinds Glass Speed T Cutter Kstar
2pcs/lot POGUT High Quality Replacement Cutter Head for All Kinds Glass Speed T Cutter Kstar KD Terui

hello, a bad one has loose the shaft that is certainly put in the drill, do not your rivet and to enter the rivet q q apply strength and to remove the surplus rivet q disarm it. I'd like a solution to the problem of the riveter.
Delivering in the right obtain, just what I needed, I just had to wait longer for delivery (50 days), I'm getting excited about the next purchase
Item efficiently delivered! I'm satisfied with client services!! This is a good product!! As described!!! To seller thanks!
Very good. Only the bundle was broken. The box and all things in the box were being out. Most of it is found and still there. The conduire was not Frank Martin! He's always very precies along with his load!
The packaging of the case experienced during transportation, the package seems to have been dropped, but the containers are safe and seem, I am satisfied with the order I recommend the seller!
Good merchandise, but improvements required. Not штивт dowel, had machine underlay and then everything is now to great success. I am sorry video can not attach using the work of this device, accomplish see how it works.

POGUT High Quality Replacement Cutter Head
Application: There\'re two screw holes, it suits all kinds speed T-cutter, just like KD, Kstar, Terui.
Size: for 2-12mm thickness Glass
Package: 2pcs with bubble bag packed













Comments
Post a Comment