6 Inch Aluminum Master Lap For Diamond Coated Flat Lap Disk Grinding Wheel

6" inch Aluminum Master Lap Grinding Pads for Diamond Coated Flat Lap Disk Disc Wheels Abrasive Wheel


6

Drive good, light and balanced.

Good product, polishes great. The only pity is that dry. Thank you so much seller!
the merchandise arrived a little late but I get good transmission with the seller
I can not reply to the product since I have not tried it yet, but My partner and i send it very well as well as fast
Super fast delivery in order to Minsk region. since the buy is two weeks!
all FINE. Pasta looks more like dried clay (goy's paste)
Say thanks to. It all came quickly. Only now I can not understand it plus it should be so dry or what?
I am trying to gloss the protective glass from the camera of the smartphone, yet I do not have enough patience for 1 . 5 several hours if I achieve the desired result.


  • Brand Name: Joiner
  • DIY Supplies: Tiling
  • is_customized: Yes
  • Model Number: 150mm*12.7
  • Type: Abrasive Pad
  • Size: 6 inch

  • 6 inch Aluminum Master Lap for Diamond Coated Flat Lap Disk Grinding Wheel

    Product Specification:

    6  inch Aluminum master lap

    The Aluminum master lap for Diamond coated flat lap disk grinding wheel, it is only a machine accessories

    The Aluminum master lap is only a machine accessories. the material is 100% aluminum, no diamond coated on the surface. So that you can\'t using it to grinding stone directly.

    We recommend using the Aluminum master lap for diamond coated flat lap disk

    Diamond coated flat lap disk grinding wheel can be installed on the aluminum master lap. So if you want to sharpening the gemstone or steel knives, you need purchase a diamond disk, and a aluminum master lap.

    All our diamond flat laps wheels have a 1/2" arbor hole and are intended to be mechanically clamped to a Master Lap.

    Regular Air postage from China to worldwide is FREE and takes10-25 days delivery to your home

    We will send out your order within 1-2 days after payment has been received and cleared. Please let us know if you are looking for other accessories or hardware. Should you have any queries, please contact me directly. 

     

     

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking