High Voltage Flyback Transformer HY 80TC 5 2 100W Use For 100w Laser Power Supply

High Voltage Flyback Transformer HY-80TC -5*2 100W use for 100w laser power supply


High Voltage Flyback Transformer HY-80TC -5*2 100W use for 100w laser power supply


Good product, polishes okay. The only pity is that dry. Thank you so much seller!
the product or service arrived a little late yet I get good interaction with the seller
I can not touch upon the product since I have not experimented with it yet, but We send it very well in addition to fast
Super fast delivery to help Minsk region. since the get is two weeks!
all FINE. Pasta looks more like dry clay (goy's paste)
Give thanks to. It all came quickly. Only now I can not understand it and it also should be so dry or perhaps what?
I am trying to polish the protective glass in the camera of the smartphone, although I do not have enough endurance for 1 . 5 hrs if I achieve the desired outcome.


  • Model Number: HY-80TC-5*2
  • Brand Name: wavetopsign

  • dianxiaobao dianxiaobao dianxiaobao dianxiaobao dianxiaobao
    dianxiaobao dianxiaobao dianxiaobao dianxiaobao dianxiaobao

    Photo

     

     

     

     

    _01

     

     

     

    _03

     

     

     

    _05

     

     

     

    biao_02you

    sh_02

     

    sh_02

     

    sh_04

     

    sh_06

     

    sh_08

     

    sh_10

     

     

     
     
     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking