Manual Guide Wheel Slotter U V Double Head Slotting Knife PVC Plastic Coil Sports Floor Laying
Manual Guide Wheel Slotter U/V Double Head Slotting Knife PVC Plastic Coil Sports Floor Laying Tool

Nice paste, i use that in combination with a green paste 3000# on a leather strop and i also get razor sharp chef knives... this amount is enough to help last for years. i am very happy customer. recommending
I highly recommend this supplement, the delivery time was good also
In the case of not used, it looks like what I wanted. Items add a review later) Excellent shipping - to Crimea for 10 days
I can not comment on the product since I never have tried it yet, yet I send it well and fast
I gotten the product in three weeks. the belt is excellent, the particular paste is good, the rock is good, but a little suggest. I advise you to take!!!

Manual Guide Wheel Slotter Slotting Knife PVC Plastic Coil Sports Floor Laying Tool



C haracteristic :
The groove depth is stable, the depth is adjustable, and the groove shape is uniform. It does not require a lot of power to be perfect. It is more suitable for PVC coil flooring, homogenous corrugated flooring (not suitable for conductive floor grooving), and generally used for slotting between 1.5-8.0mm.
Name: Guide wheel slotter
Material: aluminum alloy
Size about: 205*90*80mm
Weight about: 1200g
Type: U/V double cutter head
Uses: PVC floor joints before welding welding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice:
If you choose "seller\'s shipping method", we will arrange the shipment by sea and delivery it to your nearest seaport!
If so, when the parcel arriving at destination seaport, the buyer need to pay the destination port charges (such as terminal handling charges, documents charges, storage charges, ect), tax to do the customs clearance and pick up the goods.
If you choose DHL / ARAMEX/ FEDEX,ECT, we will arrange the shipment by international express and it will directly delivery to your address (DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE)!
If so, when the parcel arrived, the buyer only need to pay custom tax or duty fee.
Buyers should inspect package/goods carefully before signing receipt of goods.
If there is any damages, please contact your local ARAMEX / DHL / Fedex to ask the complaints and claims OR please contact with us within 24 hours.


Comments
Post a Comment