New GRBL Laser Engraving Machine 300mw 10w Laser DIY Mini Engraver Full Assembled Delivery 24 19cm

GRBL 15W CNC laser engraving machine 500mw 2500MW 5.5W 15000MWLaser cutter Full Assembled 24*19cm working area wood router


 GRBL 15W CNC laser engraving machine 500mw 2500MW 5.5W 15000MWLaser cutter Full Assembled 24*19cm working area wood router

I received my defective order, the laser does not work, I contacted trying to get a solution with the seller that said I would have to pay for sending another laser. I can not understand why I have to pay for a product that has already been paid, including paying an expensive freight and still having customs fees. Not having a solution the site entered the dispute and gave me the option to return (I paying for the return) or 20% of the return value, which in this 20% does not include freight costs or customs fees. I feel injured, I bought Aliexpress many years ago but honestly now I will rethink my purchases because I am afraid that this will happen again.


  • Brand Name: annoytools
  • CNC or Not: Normal
  • Condition: New
  • Model Number: 24*19cm working area

  •  GRBL 15W CNC laser engraving machine 500mw 2500MW 5.5W 15000MWLaser cutter Full Assembled 24*19cm working area wood router

     

     Recently, Due to  changes in European national policies, some countries cannot use our CE certificates, especially in Germany. Buyers are advised to place orders with caution. We will not be responsible for any customs problems arising from CE certificates.

     

    Input voltage: 12v

    Laser power: blue purple light 500mw-15w

    Main body material: aluminum alloy

    Machine size: 350mm*285mm*195mm

    Working arear: 240mm*190mm

    Control system: GRBL (all software which support GRBL, include GRBLControl, grblcontroller, Universal, GcodSendeer), also support weidiao master. etc.

    Applicable to WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win10.

    Only ​5.5w and 15W can adjust the height.

     

    5500MW and 15000mw can engraving on stainless steel and other metal coverd by paint, also can cut about 3 mm wood. 

     

    2 _

     

    4567891112HTB1HJa2vNGYBuNjy0Fnq6x5lpXaI

    00000

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GRBL Open Source Firmware 3axis CNC Controller Board Laser Engraving Machine PCB Board Wood Router Controller

    USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board 4 Axis Interface Driver Motion Controller For Cnc Router Milling Machine

    Mini Hand Push Walking Rotary Tiller 44 5 52CC 1 9kw 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine Walking