Sanying Kitchen Knife Apex Sharpener Diamond Whetstone Grinding Stone 80 2000 10pieces
Sanying Kitchen Knife Apex sharpener Diamond whetstone Grinding stone 80-2000# 10pieces

pasta and pasta, scorching and scorching generally, ordinary goy pasta with no magic, two weeks delivery
Zelenka as Zelenka. fast supply. to Israel 3 weeks. purchase reliable. wishing to recommend.
supply is fast, the keep tabs on is partially tracked (when it’s gone and when it’s arrived in the mail)
My partner and i ordered pasta on Sept. 16, received the goods in October 26. I rate Seller in "5 stars" by all criteria. Appreciate! I received the paste on the 16th of Oct, received on the 26th involving October. I appreciate the Vendor "5 stars" for all requirements. Thanks!
Very fast delivery, 14. Already taken aback, I thought few months will go such a cheap offer. The bar is very large, several to 3 cm, in height one 5. For 30 years it will likely be enough for me. Thank.


Material : Iron + diamond + pvc ABS base
(Very smooth of the ABS plate . )
Size : 160x23x8mm Outer size /6.24"x0.8"x0.3" inch
Diamond plate size : 150x20x1.5mm /5.9"x0.78"x0.059" inch
Suit for the Apex sharpener of ruixin , you can contract with me to buy .
package including : 10 whetstone 80+120+200+400+500+600+800+1000+1500+2000 Grit



















Comments
Post a Comment